Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The First Real Post...

I will consider this my first real post...

I have been in Canada since the beginning of May, and have been having a good time. I worked at Muskoka Woods for the summer, helped my buddy Paul out with some skate competitions, shot some photos, went to NYC, sat around a lot, and now am in the process of figuring out the rest of my life. As of now it looks like I am going to be working at a local skateshop for a few months. There is an opportunity to purchase the shop, but at this point I do not know that it is something that I really want to do. I guess only time will tell.

I shot this photo a few weeks ago. It is of Jeff Matheson - Krooked Grind. We went downtown Hamilton and hit up a few spots, got some footage, and shot about 6 photos. I need to get out and shoot some more photos with him in the near future. If I get any more I will have to post them up here.

What is sad is that I just got back from NYC and I only shot maybe 20 pictures while I was there. It was raining the entire time, and I just could not be bothered to pull the camera out. I need to go back and shoot crazy amounts of photos... It was a good time though. There are so many interesting people in that city. I could spend hours just sitting in the subway watching people. You wonder what is going on in their heads, where they are going, why they ignore everyone around them, and countless other things. If you have not gone then I would suggest you do so.

Speaking of other citys... last night as I was lying in my bed I had the erge to move back to Nashville, TN. There is only 1 or 2 scenarios that would bring me back there, but I got excited about the idea. I don't know that this will ever happen, but if things work out in real life like they did in my head then I could end up there. I miss the guys at Sixth Ave, and really want to be able to work with those kids again. They are such an incredible group of people. Maybe that will happen... we will see.

I am going to end this now... and if anyone actually does find this and read it then comment. Just say something... like "I read this."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home