Thursday, June 23, 2011

the quest for 2 BBQ sandwiches...

So... In an attempt to get a guy at Rocketown to not wear sunglasses for 2 days Regina told him she would buy him 2 BBQ sandwiches if he could pull it off. This conversation was going on in the offices, and soon Ben was upset that he didn't get a similar offer... and so soon everyone was getting a task that they would have to complete for the ultimate reward of 2 BBQ sandwiches.

Now for some reason when it got around to me it was no longer a 2 day deal... but a 1 week deal. Regina seems to think that I would be unable to make every meal that I eat for an entire week... no eating out... no having Mandy make me food... all prepared by myself. Now I am sure she has already forgotten about this little challenge, but I am now going to document this process to ensure my reward of 2 BBQ sandwiches at the end of this week. I am thinking Jacks BBQ downtown should suffice... so here we go my friends... Day 1.

BREAKFAST: Today I decided to make myself a classic breakfast... the "Cowboy Eggs." Don't know who named it or why they are for cowboys, but its bread with a whole cut in the center. You then fry the egg inside the vacant space between the crusts. Brilliant... right? Top that off with a cup of coffee... too good.



LUNCH: Simplicity was key today as I didn't have much time before having to leave for work. It's a turkey and cheese sandwhich, a couple tasty snacks, and a Cherry Coke Zero. How delightful.


DINNER: Tonight was a rather simple meal... pasta. We had some kind of "veggie rotini" pasta in the cupboard that has a full serving of vegetables in each 4oz serving. On top of that was a nice mixture of alfredo and red sauces with a light sprinkling of some shredded mozzarella cheese (we were out of parmesan).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home