Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Insomnia...

The past two evenings I have had a lot of trouble falling asleep. Last night I did not fall asleep until about 3am, and tonight I have a bad feeling that I may be following suit. A lot of things have been going through my head these past few weeks... especially the past 4 or 5 days. Working at this skateshop is leaving me with mixed emotions. I think it will be a great time and experience, but I also have this unsettling feeling in the back of my mind. I can not pin-point exactly what it is... and I have a feeling it may be a number of different things. Maybe I am just nervous about the situation surrounding everything. Who knows.

One think I do know is that I have had this overwhelming desire to move back to Nashville and work for Rocketown. My best case scenario would be to act as one of the managers of the skatepark... but I almost would do anything. I do not know exactly what has brought all these things on, but I find myself working out scenarios about how to pull it all off in my mind. Maybe that is partially why I can not fall asleep. Too many things are working like crazy in my mind, and the thought of doing it just gets me pumped.

The thought of getting back there is exciting for many reasons:
1. Working with all the Sixth Ave guys is incredible. Such good people.
2. Would be back in Nashville... all my university friends are there.
3. Would be completely independent from the parental units.
4. Rolling Hills Community Church.
5. Could ride a motor cycle so many months of the year!
6. And the list just goes on...

I think I am going to write an e-mail to see if I can get the ball rolling on this. But in the end it is as my mother always says, everything will work out "Lord Willing." I can trust in that. Night.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger colby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home