Monday, July 07, 2008

Bathroom Lessons...

So as I said in my last post I own a house now... and I decided it was time to remove the old tile and moldy drywall in one of the bathrooms. I by no means know what it is I am doing, but a little help from the old internet and some sweet DIY sites and I think I am pulling it off nicely. Here are a few photos of the progress so far.



Tile was taken off... drywall was ripped out... new mold and water resistant drywall was put in its place... holes for piping cut perfect first try... its coming along.

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Ben Reynolds said...

Sloaner! WICKED!!! Good job dude!! Man we have a LOT to catch up on. You RUN sixth ave now? You own a house? You drywall..you're a drywaller?? so is it the same houes you lived in before with roomates? We gotta catch up dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home