Friday, October 28, 2005

12 hours south...

I got in my car yesterday at 6am in Burlington, and I stopped driving at 5pm in Nashville. I have officially moved back to Nashville, TN...

It is kinda weird to be back here. Some of the same people are still around, everything seems similar, but at the same time everything is different. It is not in a bad way... just different. I stopped by Sixth Ave today and talked with Joel some. I skated the new mini, enjoyed the bowl, and got really sweaty. Overall I had a great time. So now that I go that out of the way it looks like it is time to figure out how I am going to live.

I am going to be working with Sixth Avenue quite a bit... demos, website, photography, possibly working in the shop, skate church, etc... This is not going to give me enough money to live, however, so I am going to have to find a job somewhere else aswell. I think I am going to try and be a valet. Apparently I can make some good cash doing that, and enjoy a little bit of flexability with it aswell. Hopefully that will work itself out.

But yeah, things are changing... and quick. Crazy times my friends. I am out. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home