Tuesday, August 12, 2008

rooms are for living...

So I am getting closer to being finished with my room, but some how it has taken over a week to do all the stupid little wall fixes and sanding and everything. Fixed the wall, fixed the ceiling, opened my painted shut windows, sanded everything, cleaned up an obnoxious amount of dust, and scraped some crap off my window panes. The room is primed and ready for paint, and now we just need to paint everything... ceiling, walls, windows, trim... Hopefully it will be done today. I am done sleeping in my living room...



Also, Buddy got a haircut yesterday. He is looking sharp!


1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Ben Reynolds said...

Buddy is looking good. Good job on the place man..it keeps looking better. I never knew you were such a handyman. Is the guest room ready yet? I want it to be NICE for when I come and visit. haha...ha?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home