Friday, June 24, 2011

BBQ... day 2...

Day 1 is in the books, and now it is on to number two! I think Regina has already conceded that she will owe me a couple tasty BBQ sandwiches... but I still need to document this week in foods...

BREAKFAST: Today was a classic breakfast that goes way back into my memories. My mother never really got us sugary cereals, and so whenever I went to Grama and Grampa's house I would get a colourful (we were in Canada and so that is how you spell it) bowl of Fruit Loops! This is not a regular part of my morning routine, but a nice change from Life or Honey Nut Cheerios.



LUNCH:
The joy of making pasta for dinner is that you almost always have leftovers for lunch the next day! Opa! (not Oprah) I also had a Fiber 1 bar and a Cherry Coke Zero... but that was in yesterdays photo... didn't want them to look the same! ha.
All of these tasty delights were placed in a plastic bag by yours truly and then brought to work for a mid day meal.


DINNER: Well my sister-in-law was in for a pleasant surprise when she asked Mandy and I if we wanted to stay for dinner tonight. She was going to make a lasagna for dinner... and so in order for me to be able to eat I took over the preparation. She sat back with a glass of wine... and I did the "hard work" of baking the lasagna. Now this is not the most difficult dinner to make, but Stouffer's lasagna is really good! I also toasted some garlic bread, and made some chocolate chip cookies for desert. Not a bad little meal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home