Wednesday, October 19, 2005

NYC...

So I am probably being a little overzealous with this whole writing in my blog thing, but I figure that all posts will slow or completely stop coming so I might as well post as often as possible at first.

Last Wednesday I got word that in about 2.5 hours I could be driving with some friends to NYC to see a Conan taping. A few phone calls later I was getting my stuff together and driving to T.O. to meet up with the boys. We drove through the night and ended up at some hotel at 4am.

I was pretty stoked to be in NYC. We spent a lot of time walking and getting around the city via subway. There are so many interesting people in the subway. I wish I had taken more pictures, but the crazy amounts of rain led to me leaving my camera in the hotel most of the time we were there.

We hit up Time Square and saw all the pretty lights. The last day we were there we came across the naked cowboy. That dude propably makes so much money just standing around in his underwear, taking pictures with tourists, and then taking their money. Dyce and Wood were then intereviewed by some random dudes and spoke with the Prophet of the 816 Hex. Entertaining times... you had to bee there to understand.

One of my favorite parts of the trip was when we went down to Battery Park. The first time we went it was raining and kinda miserable, but we did come across this random dead rat on a peice of cardboard. The next time round it was nice out and we bought fake Rolex watches from dudes wiith suitcases, looked at some fancy fake bags, and watched this street show... break dancing. Good times were had.

Overall this trip was a great success. I kinda want to go back again and shoot many many photos. Hopefully I can do that in the not too distant future. Gotta <3 NYC... I bought the t-shirt.

Oh yeah, Dyce got on Conan CLICK HERE TO SEE IT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home