Friday, August 22, 2008

ceiling fans move...

Well, I have finished working on my room... mostly. I finished painting the walls and the ceiling, and installed a sweet ceiling fan. I also cleaned the floors and applied a topcoat that gave the floors a little shine and made them look questionably nice. I am pretty psyched! The colors in this photo are a little off, but kinda close... The walls are a "Boothbay Gray" which has some blue in it, and the ceiling is no longer a poorly painted glossy white! I am going to get some faux wood blinds for the windows, but until I make it to home depot I will have these brown curtains... don't want people watching me change!

Buddy's bed is at the end of mine... his is small.

Oh yes... I also need to hang some stuff on the walls. All in due time my friends... all in due time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home