Sunday, September 07, 2008

san diego is...

Currently I am sitting in the airport, sipping on some Starbucks, and waiting for my plane to board. San Diego rules and has free wireless internet, and so I am taking this time to upload a few photos. I have been in California since Wednesday for ASR with Read, and have walked countless miles in and around the city. Here are some photos:


1: 500 West Hotel... used to be a YMCA. Read was afraid.
2: The elevator worked... kinda.
3: If there was a fire... we were safe. Looks like a dorm room from college.


1: ASR - Action Sports Retailers... Trade Show.
2: Read loves Jamba Juice.
3: The convention center is pretty rad... and huge. So is the perfect San Diego weather.


1: Read was on the phone the majority of the trip. He loves his girl.
2: Kimbo Slice... HAHA.
3: I love starbucks... iced coffee got me through the day.


1: When we walked to the car rental place we saw this... and a lot of blood on the ground. I hope the guy is alright.
2: Beach Cruisers are amazing...
3: The beach... I wonder if she said yes.

Trip was good... got some buisness done... and now I have to board my plane. That is all.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Ben Reynolds said...

Dude!! Kimbo SLICE!!! HAHAHA thats awesome. San Diego rules eh? I love it there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home