Sunday, June 26, 2011

sunday sunday sunday...

Day 4...

BREAKFAST: Today I once again went for a simple breakfast... Fruit Loops. You already know my story on this meal. Please check back to day 2 for additional information.


LUNCH: Remember when I said I made too much Chicken Pasta Caesar Salad?? Well I did... and so Mandy and I ate it for Lunch today. Usually when you eat this the chicken and pasta are both hot, but since it was leftovers they were cool. Still tasty, but I prefer it fresh out the oven... yup!


DINNER: I have a passion for Chinese food... well at least the American version. Because I am not able to go to one of my favorite chinese joints (ie. East Buffet... aka the 4.98)... tonight I made some General Tsos chicken with some white rice. This bowl turned out to be massive, and so I only ate half of what was in the bowl. More leftovers are calling! PS - I don't usually eat Chinese food with a fork... chopsticks are a necessity. Since this was not made by a person of Chinese decent I have decided that it is okay that I ate this with a fork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home