Monday, September 29, 2008

mondays are not off...

My weekend usually falls on Sunday and Monday, and recently has included many home projects. Today I decided to keep up the pace, and continued to work on Pete's bathroom.



With a beautiful new tile job in the shower we obviously can not keep this fancy little medicine cabinet/florescent light combo.




I pulled out the medicine cabinet and found a beautiful shade of green. There was also a large stack of old razors. It appears as though the old man who spend 50+ years of his life in this house used Gillette razors, and put the old ones behind his medicine cabinet. Ha.



I patched up the resulting hole in the wall, and will be replacing it with a mirror with lighting above it. I am also planning on installing a cabinet above the toilet for a little extra storage. And like I said the other day... I need to install a vent for removing the moisture and so I did that as well. It is not wired up yet, but George is a master and will be helping me out later this week to get it all hooked up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home