Monday, September 29, 2008

nashville realtors are real...

When I am bored and have free time I will sometimes make websites. Recently I made a website for Larissa Lentile. She is the Realtor who sold me my house, helped Pete's parents buy a house, helped Tito buy a house, and is currently helping miss Mandy purchase her first home! She is a good lady and great Realtor... at least in my experience.

Basically she got screwed by a big design company, and I offered to help get her website up and going for her. This is what we came up with...



www.larissalentile.com

I wish I could show you her old site - it is quite scary looking, but now she has one that looks pretty decent and is functional. If you know anyone who is looking for a home in Nashville - send them her way!
Nashville Home Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home