Tuesday, January 13, 2009

panorama...

I have been slow to get photos up of Mandy's house... almost completed... but here are a few. She is finally moved in, and so is her new roommate Maria. There is still some organizing to do, some small projects to finish up, but she is now able to live in the house... which is nice.


This is Mandy's room. I didn't have my nice camera, and so I took 3 photos and put them together in photoshop quickly.


Welcome to the living room... once again 3 photos together. In the photo is Jacob, Grannie, and Aliya.


And finally the bath. I took this photo first and didn't think about the panoramic shot. You still kinda get the idea... i think it turned out nicely!

2 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Larissa said...

Yeah! It doesn't even look like the same house. I see the hardwood floors, hope you all didn't have to do much patch work. And that bathroom, nice work. Ready for the next project cause I sure am ready to sell one!
Congrats Mandy, glad you are nesting in and great work Kyle and Pete. Seriously, there are some sweet deals in your guys' neighborhood, so if you all want to invest let me know.
Larissa

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Ben Reynolds said...

Nice Work Sloaner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home