Wednesday, October 08, 2008

whitey... not just a baseball player

So I have a wonderful dog named Buddy and he is everything you could hope for in man's best friend. I have had him since June I believe, and recently I have wondered if he needed a friend to hang out with. I mean - more then a friend... he needs a brother, and so I have been on the search.

No - I did not get the idea when I found Chester Copperpot and Teddy Rosevelt... I have been thinking about it for weeks, and came across this little Lab mix. I think he has some Jack Russel Terrier in him, is cute, and is completely deaf. Can't hear a thing. I kind of have him on loan right now to see how he is with buddy and if he works with the house... his nickname is currently "whitey," "Deaf Dog," and "Mr. White." If I end up keeping him he will get an official name... and it is looking like that may happen. I think he is fitting in quite nicely in the Sloan household.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home